PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP®) CERTIFICATION
Acknowledged as the gold standard of credentials in the project management world, the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification is a must-have for any serious PM. The PMP® is globally recognized, which means obtaining certification can open up waves of opportunity across almost any industry and location. Financial opportunity also abounds: PMP®-certified PMs can earn, on average, 20 percent more than PMs without the PMP®.
PMP® Certification signifies a badge of the truest professionalism, marked implicitly by a fluency in the global language of project management. Extend your professional reach and connect with an international community of like PMs, experts, and organizations by getting PMP®-certified today.
The Pace Advantage
FREE INFO SESSION!
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Certified & Credentialed Instructors
- Small Class Sizes
- Online and On-CAmpus Course
- Introductory & Advanced Training
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course prepares you to successfully pass the PMP® exam sponsored by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Students are provided with a 6th edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide, developed by PMI. They also get a 12-month license with access to Certwise® Learning System for PMP, an online portal with extensive test-prep content. At the end of this course, participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
This course qualifies for the 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to take the PMP® exam.
*Note: Pace University is not a testing site. The PMP® exam must be registered for separately. You can register for the PMP® exam at www.pmi.org.
- Project lifecycle through the 5 process groups
- Intellectual property, professional work, and research
- Professional and social responsibility
- Violation rules of company policy, governance law, and standards
- PMP®-Certification exam prep and proven study strategies
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- Career changers new to the Project Management field
- Project Managers looking to advance their careers
- Project Managers seeking additional project responsibility
- Project Managers interested in preparing for the PMP® exam
CHOOSE YOUR LEARNING STYLE
In-person: Takes place in the classroom at Pace University.
Online: Takes place exclusively online. Our methodology includes screencasts (recorded lectures), interactive questions, rigorous PMP®-style questions, and live sessions.
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide), Sixth Edition
- The Learning System for PMP® Exam Prep (All materials and licenses are included in the cost of tuition)
PMP®, CAPM, PMBOK, PMI, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
CHOOSE YOUR LEARNING STYLE
In-person: Take place in a classroom on campus at Pace University led by a PMP certified instructor. Students will have access to the Certwise Learning System’s online platform at home in between class sessions.
Online: Takes place exclusively online led by a PMP certified instructor using a virtual classroom environment. Students will learn via instructor-led webcast lectures, interactive messageboard discussion, assigned reading, and the Certwise Learning System’s online platform.